As the foundation of all UV Ray true glass dichroic reflector technology, Maxwell has opened endless possibilities for curing: from printing plastics to coloring optical fibers at the speed of light.
As your tireless partner for uncompromising production, Maxwell is available with a variety of options to match any application requirement.
Maxwell excels in thermal management due to its lightweight and ideal sized case design. It can be water cooled with or without forced air cooling.
- True dichroic mirror solution with borosilicate glass, available with multiple coating options for a range of applications
- Robust construction entirely made of extruded aluminum
- 50% better thermal management
- Pneumatic shutter
- Available up to 700mm
- Four different coating mirrors
- 20% less space used
- Fully extractable cassette technology for fast and easy lamp cleaning, maintenance, or component replacement (less than 120s)
- Available with water-based and chill-roll mounting
- Retrofits available, including a customized retrofit for Gallus R series presses
- Available with infrared filter and UV Ray’s patented inert system
- For industrial and wider applications, can be equipped with forced air cooling. Find out more here.
- Internet remote service with encrypted communication
- MaxLED hybrid option
- Exclusive technology, made in Italy
UV Ray’s new PowerMaxx suite of power supplies, engineered in-house and based on 20+ years UV/LED curing experience, offers printers the highest energy efficiency and environmental compatibility in a sleek, compact design to power all UV Ray reflectors and LED lamps.