Hybrid or LED with no loop control
The PowerMaxx Pure is a high efficiency power supply with no external I/O specifically designed for OEM and UV integrators where no external I/O is needed with 100% of communication through a reliable bus. It is compatible—with no acoustic resonance—with standard mercury and any doped lamp without changing the configuration.
Available as a hybrid configuration (UV + LED) or LED (up to three LED lamps in a single unit).
- Compact design
- 400VAC to 480VAC – 3phases 50/60Hz
- UV: 10kW and 25kW; LED: up to three LED lamps, 6kW / each
- High frequency switching for perfect lamp ignition and operation
- Communication through integrated CANOpen protocol
- External +24VDC for logic power supply
- Ground fault
- Short circuit (output)
- Low THDi
- Internal +24VDC with battery backup for safely switching OFF operation (up to 10s guarantee uptime)
- Phase monitor
- 120W +24VDC output to drive cooling fans
- UV SenseTouch 10” touch screen control panel (see below)
With the ability to control multiple PowerMaxx power supplies in any configuration, this 10” touchscreen unit provides a clear and modern user interface and native integration with:
- CANOpen interface
- ProfiNET interface
With its fanless design, the UV SenseTouch screen is compatible with any application.
Please contact us for more product specifications.