Up to three LED lamps in a single unit
When running only LED UV curing applications, the PowerMaxx LED is an extremely economical and advantageous power supply solution—everything you need to run up to three LED lamps is available in a single standalone unit (all the control loops and I/O).
As a dedicated LED power supply, this replaces the need for a hybrid solution with a UV power supply equating to less required equipment and shipping costs, reduced weight, up to 70% less space requirement, and significant cost and energy savings.
During power interruption or loadshedding, the highly efficient power supply has a battery back-up that can keep the system running for 10s allowing it to signal, store, and safely shutdown.
Flexible integration through the native programmable I/O doesn’t require any extra card to be interfaced, and it can connect to any kind of machine with the most common protocols. The versatile and extremely useful Bluetooth connection connects the system remotely anywhere through to our service department.
- Compact design
- 400VAC to 480VAC - 3-Phases 50/60Hz
- Up to three LED lamps, 6kW / each
- Internal +24VDC wit battery backup for safe turning OFF operation (up to 10s guaranteed uptime)
- Phase monitor
- Communication through integrated CANOpen protocol
- Range of physical I/O for any connection requirements:
- Standard I/O
- Optoisolated I/O
- Isolated Analog I/O
- Isolated PWM I/O
- Contactor Interlock
- Fully programmable native output I/O
- Extra RS232/485 for any serial accessory control / interface
- Bluetooth remote control through dedicated app for real-time operation and/or remote service
- Ground fault
- Short circuit (output)
- Low THDi
- Extra 240W +24VDC for high power output requirement with integrated monitor (without backup)
- UV SenseTouch 10” touch screen control panel (see below)
With the ability to control multiple PowerMaxx power supplies in any configuration, this 10” touchscreen unit provides a clear and modern user interface and native integration with:
- CANOpen interface
- ProfiNET interface
With its fanless design, the UV SenseTouch screen is compatible with any application.
Please contact us for more product specifications.