Magnum is based on the Maxwell design, but elevated in durability and length. With low bending shutter design for long arc applications and robust components machined from billets to withstand any harsh environment, Magnum supports any horizontal and vertical operating condition. Easy, fast, and economical maintenance minimizes downtime.
As the biggest reflector in the UV Ray family, Magnum outperforms in wide format, industrial, and coating applications.
- True dichroic mirror solution with borosilicate glass, available with multiple coating options for a range of applications
- Robust construction entirely made of CNC aluminum
- 60% better thermal management with an ultra compact, water-cooled designed base
- Can be fully integrated into a machine frame
- Available up to 2 meters
- Four different coating mirrors
- 60% increased lamp lifetime
- Pneumatic shutter
- Fully extractable cassette technology for fast and easy lamp cleaning, maintenance, or component replacement (less than 120s)
- Integrated nitrogen diffuser as option
- Retrofits available
- Infrared filter installed as standard
- Sturdier shutter extrusion
- Ideal for wide applications
- Available with water-based and chill-roll mounting
- For industrial and wider applications, can be equipped with forced air cooling. Find out more here.
- Internet remote service with encrypted communication
- MaxLED hybrid option
- Exclusive technology, made in Italy
UV Ray’s new PowerMaxx suite of power supplies, engineered in-house and based on 20+ years UV/LED curing experience, offers printers the highest energy efficiency and environmental compatibility in a sleek, compact design to power all UV Ray reflectors and LED lamps.