As the smallest reflector of the UV Ray family, CI is an ideal solution when space is limited such as with small central impression (CI) presses, also known as a drum or common impression press.
CI is also useful in applications where some UV calibration performance or minimal UV output is required.
- Extremely compact size
- True dichroic mirror solution with borosilicate glass, available with multiple coating options for a range of applications
- Robust construction entirely made of extruded aluminum
- Pneumatic shutter
- Available up to 350mm
- Fully extractable cassette technology for fast and easy lamp cleaning, maintenance, or component replacement (less than 120s)
- Very low working temperatures
- Special lamps with reduced diameter for greater efficiency
- Available with water-based and chill-roll mounting
- Aluminum reflector available
- Retrofits available
- Internet remote service with encrypted communication
- Infrared filter installed as standard
- Exclusive technology, made in Italy
UV Ray’s new PowerMaxx suite of power supplies, engineered in-house and based on 20+ years UV/LED curing experience, offers printers the highest energy efficiency and environmental compatibility in a sleek, compact design to power all UV Ray reflectors and LED lamps.